Parents As Teachers First Years
Parents as Teachers First Years is a home-based parent education and family support program for families in Lee, Ogle, and Whiteside Counties with children ages birth to three. Some families may also be eligible for services prenatally. Families must meet eligibility guidelines as determined through a screening process. The program offers weekly home visits, weekly group connection and parent/child interaction activities, developmental screenings, assistance in developing family goals and connecting to community resources.
- Home Visits
- Individualized Child Development Information
- Developmental Screenings
- Parenting Education and Support
- Parent Group Connection Meetings and Parent/Child Interaction Activities
- Linkage to Community Resources
- Parent Resource and Toy Lending Libraries.